- This event has passed.
Salty Buskers Club
February 20 @ 10:00 pm - February 21 @ 2:00 am NZDT
READY YOUR LAUGH-HOLE cos stuff just got way more buskery, frens!
Mark 20-23 Feb in your everythings for Salty Buskers Club – an exciting day and night SALT District takeover with cheeky choices to choose from. It’s all here and at www.saltybuskers.club TELL EVERYONE!
**SALTY BUSKERS CLUB – All AGES**
SALT Square – by Little High
•Thur 20 Feb – 7.30pm-10pm
•Fri 21 Feb – 12pm-2pm and 7.30pm-10pm
•Sat 22 Feb – 12pm-2pm and Sat 22 Feb – 7.30pm-10pm
•Sun 23 Feb – 12pm-2pm
**SALTY COMEDY CLUB – R18**
Dux Central – Poplar Street
•Thur 20 Feb – 10pm-late
•Fri 21 Feb – 10pm-late
•Sat 22 Feb – 10pm-late
DON’T MISS OUT Bring the kids, your mates or that ragtag bunch of reprobates you work with.
FREE ENTRY WITH HATTED DONATIONS – Expect hot acts, sharp wit, and high jinks from a banger line-up featuring primo home-grown and international performers and stand-up comics, but no entry charge. But, cough, you know the drill, a performer’s gotta eat.
-SALT Square shows cancelled if wet.
-Eats and drinks available from good sorts nearby.
LINE-UP (Subject to change)
• MulletMan and Mim – MC
• The Vinyl Burns Rock and Roll Circus • Birdman and Egg
• Reuben DotDotDot • Taylor Ruddle • Tina Dudley
• Laura Bruce • George Mulligan • Matt Threadwell
• Conor Fenelon • Matt O’Dea • Sam Voisin
• Drop Dee • Philip Watson • Jim Small • Ben Kent
• Bec Sandys • Andy Millar • Tim Muller • Joey Deyo
BIG FAT UPS TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Base Woodfired Pizza • Dux Central
• Friday Creative • Christchurch City Council
• 181 High Street Ltd • RDU
• Can Do Comedy • Phantom Billstickers
ª Three Boys Brewery • Boneline Wines • Nathan Bonner
Friday Creative BASE Woodfired Pizza Dux Central Little High RDU 98.5 FM Phantom Billstickers Three Boys Brewery The Bone Line MulletMan Can Do Comedy Christchurch City Council
Want the full story? www.saltybuskers.club